Photoshop for Photographers
Adobe Photoshop is a program you’ve probably heard of, and maybe even tried out yourself. It’s an extraordinary image-editing, photo-retouching and composition program that offers all the tools you need for professional image manipulation. From digital illustration to colour separation, multimedia and web design, Photoshop is limited only by your imagination.
Enhance and maximise your images with this easy to follow step-by-step course. Take your digital photographs to the next level with one of the best course for image editing in photoshop. It is designed exclusively for photographers wanting to quickly and easily learn Photoshop. It imparts you advanced techniques aimed specifically towards photographers to touch up, correct, and enhance digital and scanned images.
Who Should Attend
This course is perfect for you if you work in marketing or communications role or if you are a photographer seeking to improve the standard of your own images or if you are planning to start your own photography studio.
- Working knowledge with Windows
- Prior knowledge of Photography is a must
By the end of this course you should be able to:
- Manipulate and edit images using a variety of Photoshop features
- Have a basic understanding of digital imaging and the issues surrounding it
- Have confidence in the quality of the images you produce
- Course Duration2 months
- Course TypeCertificate
- CATEGORY Professional Trainings